Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Puppies are active little creatures!

The puppies are just shy of their 6 week birthday. They are all doing great. I love spending time with them and know them pretty well by their markings and personality. We only have 5 left to sell. I expect things to pick up now that they are older and so close to being able to go to their new homes. It feels like that movie "Beethoven's 2nd" with all the puppies EVERYWHERE! You just can't imagine it, you have to see it to believe it. It's crazy! Kinsley has been letting Bentley interact with the puppies for a few weeks now, ever since they went outside. I kid that he is a better daddy than Kinsley is a momma. She is just done, her poor tits are just raw from 10 puppies chewing on her. I only let her in the pen twice a day now. The puppies love to be out and chasing Bentley all over the back yard doing their "springer" thing, springing! LOVE it! I can't ever get enough puppy breath! I will be in mourning as these little guys start leaving next week!

As they sell, I am putting new collars on them. I was painting a toe nail with fingernail polish and my Dad had a royal fit! So, collars it is!

Here are some recent pictures.




These two little guys with the matching collars are going home together! It's like they already know! They are always together!

1 comment:

Sara said...

They are SO cute! Such great pictures!! I imagine it will be hard to see them go.