Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lots of new freedom!

These guys are 4 weeks old now! And, I am in love with every single one of them!!!!! We had a great family come yesterday, they wanted to buy a puppy to surprise their 6 year old for his birthday. These puppies are so dang cute, they bought 2!!!
When I go into their pen, I call "Puppies! Puppies!" and they come running! We introduced them to puppy food mush today, what a treat!! It is hysterical to watch 10 puppies eat frantically, like the food is going to run out, so hurry!


Too bad all 10 of them weren't trying to escape at the same time! ha, ha!
That board can't hold them in anymore!
Hi Dad!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

What beautiful puppies!! And good work on the dog house... I love the girls' dots!

Rachel and Bryan said...

Omg, there is just nothing cuter than a puppy! The Smith puppies are too precious!