Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tile is looking good!

Brandon found the best tile layer I have ever met! His imagination is out of this world. Every day that we go out there, he will lay new things down and ask what we think. I tell him that I love everything he comes up with and trust his opinions. It's like giving him the free reins to do whatever he wants. I trust him and I am so tired of making decisions. I didn't think I would ever get tired of it...but 4 months in, I am done! Just ready to see the finished product. I had picked out kitchen fixtures months ago, and recently found out that that particular line had been discontinued. So, I found something else and now I don't like the color. Wonder if Marco could pick those out for us too? Just kidding! Things are really moving along. We will have most of the countertops on Thrusday. The toilets and plumbing fixtures are scheduled to go in on Monday.
Day 119 -
This is Corinne's bathroom. we had picked out the 20x20 tile and Marco came up with the idea to add these 4x4 pieces of Travertine that we are using in the guest bath. Cool, huh? The shower design was his too!

This is the foyer now. They grouted today. (I love it!)

This never crossed my mind...as the tile goes through the laundry room and through the kitchen, it meets back up in the mud room. They were measuring so carefully to make sure that it was going to line up just right. And, it did!

This is the pool bath shower. Tons of tile!

Oh! And the wine room door! Made especially for us!

No comments: