Day 106 -
The mess that chipping rocks leaves behind, not to mention all the dings in the paint and sheetrock! Imagine, this is how it looks around the whole outside of the house!
Day 107 -
These are pieces of wood used to hold the arches up while it cures and dries.
Day 108 -
This is the dining room now, they took the supports out today and put more morter on the underside. (It still looks wet in these pictures.)
This is the entry to the wine room with our custom door all wrapped up to protect it. When it gets unveiled, I will share it with you!
3 comments:
This is looking AWESOME! I am glad you made the decision to stay with it.
I love that you have the stone inside the house, too! It's so pretty!
I love the hidden mortar with the stone work!
Post a Comment