Well, it's official...we have started construction! We closed on Tuesday, March 3. Two days later, the lot was cleared! Day 4 - started putting up the form boards for the foundation. Day 14 - after 4 days of rain, the form boards are done and 24 dump trucks came to fill it up. Day 18 - the plumbing is complete. Waiting for inspections and then it is time to pour the foundation!
Kristi, thanks for the emails and congrats on starting on your new house!! It's so exciting!! We need to get together soon. The little guy is due in May and I know things will get crazier then. I'll be looking forward to some tips from you on how to survive! :)
My name is Kristi Smith. I met my husband, Lee, 13 years ago this past February. I was a nursing student and he was in his residency. It was love at first sight. I knew the day I met him, that it would be forever! We were married in Maui in June 2004. We have been blessed with 2 beautiful daughters, Corinne 5 and Claire 4 years old. Currently, I am working as an ICU nurse part time and a stay at home mom full time. I love to sew/quilt in my "spare" time.
1 comment:
Kristi, thanks for the emails and congrats on starting on your new house!! It's so exciting!! We need to get together soon. The little guy is due in May and I know things will get crazier then. I'll be looking forward to some tips from you on how to survive! :)
Post a Comment