They have almost completed framing the first floor. It is starting to look real! It brought tears to my eyes when I walked up for the first time! I still can't believe it is really happening. Still haven't taken a breath yet! Day 25 - This is the garage. The floor trusses got delivered. Here is a view of the back with the first floor framed. This is how it looks inside...just a sea of 2x4's!
Check back..they are framing the second floor on Monday!
My name is Kristi Smith. I met my husband, Lee, 13 years ago this past February. I was a nursing student and he was in his residency. It was love at first sight. I knew the day I met him, that it would be forever! We were married in Maui in June 2004. We have been blessed with 2 beautiful daughters, Corinne 5 and Claire 4 years old. Currently, I am working as an ICU nurse part time and a stay at home mom full time. I love to sew/quilt in my "spare" time.
No comments:
Post a Comment