Here are the girls sitting on the picnic bench that is underneath the fort.
This is Lee up in the sky fort putting things together.
The girls and me putting the glider together. The glider is Claire's favorite and she can make it go way to high for my comfort!
This is the girls with their friend Bali that came over to check things out.
Here are Claire and the neighbor Rachel trying to help Lee with the pea gravel.
The girls having fun with the neighbors having a contest to see who can go the highest. Great...
Someone reading this, help me PLEASE!!
Bentley has been destructively chewing things! He chews up my patio furniture, he chewed on the girls' picnic table. Anything plastic that is left in the yard is chewed up into tiny splinters of plastic. Here, he chewed through our extension cord one morning, unplugged of course.
So, upon further investigation, I figured out why the the rain sensor to the sprinkler system doesn't work....Bentley chewed through that too!
I do not know what to do! I have gotten advice on spraying the Bitter Apple spray, doesn't work for us...someone told me to rub Tabasco sauce on things.....okay...extension cords too? Right! I think he chews out of boredom during the day when he is outside. I have tried getting him the interactive toys that you hide treats in, well, he rips them to shreds trying to get to the middle to get the treat out, instead of being a good boy and rolling it around and seeing what happens. I am truly at wits end with his chewing. He turned a year old in December, so I know we are looking at 6-12 more months of this. UGH!
Of course, I love that dog to death! Just wanted you to see that he is still in one, happy, piece! I haven't dismantled him yet! ha, ha!
Lee finished his bookcases. We got them moved inside. They are looking good. He had the cabinet doors specially made to fit his dimensions. They just lack a coat of varnish and then I will post pictures!
Oh! And if you haven't heard....the Leander/Cedar Park area is getting a new Schlitterbahn!!! We are soooo excited! The city passed it on Thursday. It will be a $360 million resort! Some of the hotel/cabin rooms will look like treehouses, up off the ground. Looks pretty cool. Most of it can be covered with a retractable roof, so that it can be enjoyed while it is cool outside! It will take a couple of years to finish, but I expect all of our friends and family to come check it out with us!! Free place to stay! our house!
1 comment:
Kristi! The girls playscape is totally awesome. They are going to have such good times there! Your girls' friendship is truly special. I do have a sister, and we are close now, but we never got along like that while we were growing up!
Bentley--I know how frustrating it is to have a destructive dog, but trust me, he will be sooooo much better when he matures a little bit. Hang in there! He will turn into an obedient little angel and you won't believe its the same dog.
Post a Comment