Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ballet Times

Things are going great here. Wanted to share some recent pictures from Corinne's ballet class. She LOVES to dance!! She is in her 3rd year. This is she and her great friend Bali.
This is her holding fourth position.
These are the Reindeer cupcakes that we made. Aren't they cute?? Thanks to my Mom for the idea!

This is a picture of the girls this morning before church. They were looking festive.

Brenda and Gary are here for a few days helping Lee build some bookcases for his study. They are coming along great. I'll post pics in a few days. Lee is loving all the new tools and gadgets that he is getting to buy for the project.

A few last pictures to include. Most of you have probably already seen them via email or facebook, but for those of you who didn't, these are too cute not to share!



1 comment:

Rachel and Bryan said...

I love the pics of the girls!! They are too cute. I love how you can see they really love each other!