I got home this afternoon from Corinne and Claire's ballet classes to find a sign in our yard. We got "Yard of the Month"!!! Surprised we didn't get a sign that said, "You took too long to landscape"!! Anyway, this is very exciting for us and we are very proud of our new yard. We prayed all summer for rain during our drought and now it has rained almost nonstop for 2 weeks. A lot of our mulch and rock has been displaced and needs cleaned up from the rain coming in so hard and washing things out of place. Non the less, it is a beautiful yard if I do say so myself!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
What a surprise!
No, I am not pregnant! And, shame on you for thinking that is what I was going to say!!! :) Just kidding! But, really, I am NOT pregnant!
I got home this afternoon from Corinne and Claire's ballet classes to find a sign in our yard. We got "Yard of the Month"!!! Surprised we didn't get a sign that said, "You took too long to landscape"!! Anyway, this is very exciting for us and we are very proud of our new yard. We prayed all summer for rain during our drought and now it has rained almost nonstop for 2 weeks. A lot of our mulch and rock has been displaced and needs cleaned up from the rain coming in so hard and washing things out of place. Non the less, it is a beautiful yard if I do say so myself!


I got home this afternoon from Corinne and Claire's ballet classes to find a sign in our yard. We got "Yard of the Month"!!! Surprised we didn't get a sign that said, "You took too long to landscape"!! Anyway, this is very exciting for us and we are very proud of our new yard. We prayed all summer for rain during our drought and now it has rained almost nonstop for 2 weeks. A lot of our mulch and rock has been displaced and needs cleaned up from the rain coming in so hard and washing things out of place. Non the less, it is a beautiful yard if I do say so myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats! I sure would love to get yard of the month....:)
Post a Comment