We've been at church camp all last week, so that is why there haven't been any postings. We are home now after a wonderful week of friends and fellowship. I am including some pictures from our outing to the Enchanted Springs Ranch in Boerne, TX. It was so much fun!! It is a replica of a western town from the early 1800's. Anyway, things are moving along out at the house. We are about 2 weeks from closing. The carpet is going in today and the water heater and electric meter should be all set up today, as well. Appliances go in on Wednesday and the cleaning crew will be out on Friday and Saturday. I will have some gorgeous pictures then for sure!! The hardwood floors are done, they are pretty, but it is so hard to tell with all the dust and grime that is all over them, so I will wait until they are cleaned up to show you!
Day 145 - Part of the driveway is done. That is a lot of concrete!! And, we're not done!
My name is Kristi Smith. I met my husband, Lee, 13 years ago this past February. I was a nursing student and he was in his residency. It was love at first sight. I knew the day I met him, that it would be forever! We were married in Maui in June 2004. We have been blessed with 2 beautiful daughters, Corinne 5 and Claire 4 years old. Currently, I am working as an ICU nurse part time and a stay at home mom full time. I love to sew/quilt in my "spare" time.
1 comment:
Looks like the whole family had a great time in Enchanged Springs. Whatever did the girls do to get thrown in the slammer?!
Post a Comment