Wow! All the beams are up and look awesome! Can't wait to see them stained. They also finished most of the trim paint today, as well as the Tyvek wrap around the house. We are almost ready for shingles, they started laying the felt tar paper today.
Day 36 - Here is the kitchen.

And, here is the dining room.

The garage is about done too!

This is the back porch now, ready for the next step!

This is the way to the "parent's/in-law's" room.

That's all for now!
3 comments:
Your house is beautiful! And the view is absolutely amazing! Where are you building it? I'm so excited to see that your dream house is finally becoming a reality!
~ Nicole Corbell
I agree with Nicole--the view is GREAT!! It makes sense that the beams would be going in at this stage, I guess I've just never thought of the process before. It's nice to see some of the (almost) finished "product" already! I'm sure you guys are so excited; it seems to be coming along quickly!
Looks like you are going to have an amazing view!
Post a Comment