Thursday, February 7, 2008

Smith family updates - February

Our year is off to a great start!

Here is the up to date of February!

Corinne:
Cori
nne is doing awesome at school, which she loves! She is ALMOST completely potty trained!! YEAH! She is more than happy to stay dry and go potty for anyone other than her own mother! She will tell me repeatedly that she doesn't need to go, then daddy walks in and all of a sudden the stinker needs to go! She can sing more songs than I can remember to teach her. She is saying her complete alphabet, can count to 14, knows all the colors and shapes. Her ballet is going well, they have started learning their routine for their recital in June. She loves to stand on the hearth of the fire place and pretend that she is on a stage. She gets everyone in the room to sing and dance with her! Corinne is loving her sister more and more every day.
Claire:

Claire has 6 teeth now, she is crawling everywhere. I keep losing her around the house. S
he is starting to cruise the furniture. I just can't believe that my baby is growing up on me! She will eat anything that doesn't eat her first! We just survived the horrible stomach virus with her having 9 days of diarrhea. She is finally back to her usual smiling self!

Lee:
Lee is doing good too! He is working tons, I guess there will always be sick people! He has finished a little "well pump house" around our well pump. He had some help from my dad and brothers over the holidays and got the roof on it just the other weekend. He has turned out to be much more handy than I ever gave him credit for! Says, he just needs the right tools! Lee did all the tile (900 sq ft of flooring and 2 showers) and all the finish trim work in our remodel house. It looks awesome! Who knew?

Kristi:
Well, I am doing great as well! I am still working in the ICU every Friday, which I love! To keep up with all the tools that Lee was purchasing, he got me a new and very fancy sewing machine. I am having a blast! I just made Corinne a little outfit for summer and next, I'll make Claire one. You know, because I have so much free time!

I thought this would be a neat way for friends and family to see what we are up to. My friend Sara shared this with me, and I thought it was a great idea!
So, check back often!


No comments: